Availability Release 5.0
You can set up Microsoft Teams integration in ACCELQ to notify test execution and results to team members on Teams channels.
Setting up Integration
- Login as Project Admin to the admin portal and navigate to the Notification Settings section.
- Go to the Teams Setup Tab and click on "Add Channel" and provide a name and Webhook URL. Refer to this article for instructions on creating a Webhook URL on Microsoft Teams.
- Once you add a channel, you can verify the details by clicking on the Test Connection button.
Note: You can configure multiple channels as required. You can also configure the Sender Name that will appear in notifications on Teams Channels.
Select Notifiers during Test Run
When you run the test, select one or more Teams channels (configured in the Admin) on which the test execution and results should be notified.
- In the Run modal, click in the Notification area and select the channels as below
- You can also configure if the notification should be sent for every test result or only on failures.
Depending on the notification preferences set in the Run modal, you will see a notification on Teams for test kick-off and completion.
Share existing Report on Teams
To share an existing report on Teams, open the report and click on the "..." icon in the top right corner of the report. Select the Teams channels to share the report.