ACCELQ supports the execution of Automation scripts in the CI pipeline on Bamboo using the available Bamboo plugin.
Download and install the plugin
- Download plugin from here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224490/accelq-bamboo-connect?hosting=server&tab=overview
- Go to Settings -> Add On
- Pause the server and upload the plugin.
Setting up ACCELQ Automation step
- Login to Bamboo Dashboard.
- Go to Build Dashboard -> Choose a Plan under a Project -> Actions -> Configure Plan.
- Click on Add a Job.
- Choose ACCELQ Connect
- Fill in the form fields with relevant information. Help text below the input fields show more about the expected input and format.
- Once done save it and run your build. Results will be shown in your logs.
Below are the images showing these steps: