ACCELQ supports the execution of Automation scripts in the CI pipeline on Team City using the available plugin.
Download and install the plugin
- Download app from here https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/16105-accelq-tcity-connect
- Click on Administration -> Plugins List -> Upload Plugin
- Upload the plugin and restart TeamCity.
Setup ACCELQ step in Team City Project
- Select an existing Project or create a new Project.
- Click on Edit Configuration Settings -> Build Step -> Add Build Step -> Select ACCELQ Connect from Dropdown
- Fill the fields and save.
- Click on Run and navigate to Build Log to see the output.
- Sample Build Log snapshot below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.