ACCELQ supports the execution of Automation scripts in the CI pipeline on Jenkins using the available Jenkins plugin.
Download and install the plugin
Jenkins v2.222.3 or above
- Login to Jenkins Dashboard and click on Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins -> Available
- Search for ACCELQ CI Connect.
- Install and restart Jenkins.
Lower versions of Jenkins
- Navigate to the listing of available plugin versions: https://updates.jenkins.io/download/plugins/accelq-ci-connect
- Click on the latest available ACCELQ plugin release and download.
- Click on Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins -> Advanced -> Upload Plugin
- Upload the plugin and restart Jenkins.
Setting up ACCELQ Automation step
- Create a new project or select an existing one.
- Click on Configure -> Post Build Action -> Add Post Build Action -> ACCELQ CONNECT
- Fill in the form fields with relevant information. Click on the "?" icon beside each field to know more about the expected input and format. Test your connection before submitting.
- Save the step and run the build.
- Your console output results will be shown. The result link URL is also displayed to navigate to the full report on ACCELQ.