accelQ Jira plugin (accelQ Connect) provides an ability to fetch test coverage information from accelQ into your Jira instance. Against an Issue in Jira, you can get information on which test scenarios in accelQ are mapped and the latest execution status of such scenarios.
Deploying accelQ Connect
Configure accelQ Connect
- Login as Jira Administrator
- Click on the Administration icon (gear icon) and select "Manage apps".
- Click on accelQ Connect on left nav and provide configuration information.
- accelQ Server URL
- Tenant Code: You can fetch this by clicking on the Profile icon > Auth Properties in accelQ
- accelQ User Name: Any valid accelQ user's email address
- API Key: API key corresponding to the accelQ user. You can fetch this by clicking on the Profile icon > Auth Properties in accelQ
- Click Submit button
View test coverage information
Once you configured connection with accelQ, you will find "accelQ Connect" as a top-header link in Jira. Click on the link to view a listing of Jira Issues against the accelQ scenarios and last execution status.
You can setup filters to customize the list of user stories that you view. For example, you can set a filter for current Sprint, so that you can review the coverage for the sprint in one place. You can save and manage multiple filters.