In accelQ you can create and manage multiple projects. The projects can be created and managed only by the users who have Administrator privilege.
Creating a New Project
To create a new project, click on "New Project" button.
- Choose between the option to create a blank new Project vs. create a project by copying configuration information and users from an existing project.
- Click on one of the option and press "Create" button.
- In the "Create Project" window:
- Give a name on the Name field for the new project.
Special characters like ~ @ # & . can be used. Punctuations and symbols should not be used.
- Enter Description, this is an optional field, but we suggest you provide a description to explain the Project briefly.
- (If you have selected to create a blank new Project) Add Users to the Project, by selecting from the drop down.
- (If you have selected to create a project by copying configuration and users from an existing project) Select existing Project from where you would like to copy the configuration information and users.
The Project Administrator will only have the access to Edit or Delete the Project.