In accelQ, you can work with multiple projects. Each project typically points to an application-under-test. Creating a new project requires tenant admin privilege.
Creating a New Project
To create a new project, click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the top tool bar.
- Click on "Manage Projects" and click on "+" sign.
- Choose between the option to create a blank new Project vs. create a project by copying configuration information and users from an existing project.
- Click on one of the option and press "Create" button.
- In the "Create Project" window:
- Give a name on the Name field for the new project.
- Enter Description, this is an optional field, but we suggest you provide a description to explain the Project briefly.
- (If you have selected to create a blank new Project) Add Users to the Project, by selecting from the drop down. By default, all the tenant admins are always part of every project. You will need to select a role for each user that you select.
- (If you have selected to create a project by copying configuration and users from an existing project) Select an existing Project from where you would like to copy the configuration information and users.