ACCELQ provides an ability to execute tests on your existing LambdaTest subscription. You simply configure your ACCELQ Local Agent integration by following the steps described here.
When you point to LambdaTest, your application browser is invoked remotely, but the remaining execution and results workflows remain the same. You continue to manage the test execution cycle from ACCELQ.
For integration, you need LambdaTest Username & Accesskey. Login to your LambdaTest account and find the information as shown in the screenshot below:
Configuring LambdaTest integration from Agent Dashboard:
If you haven't installed ACCELQ Agent Dashboard, follow this article.
- Open your ACCELQ Agent Dashboard.
- In your target agent, Click on Edit Configuration
- As shown in the below screenshot, select "Use external provider" for your target platform whether it is the Web, Mobile, or both.
- Populate LambdaTest authentication information and save/restart the agent.
Executing a test
When the agent is ready and if it is configured with Lambda Test integration, you will be able to select the browser or Mobile OS/Device from the list supported by LambdaTest.
In the Run modal, select the agent from the AGENT/HOST section and then select the browser and device from the respective sections.
Capturing a Mobile View
For Mobile Automation, you could use a device hosted on Lambda Test to record Views and for setting up element identification. Follow the steps here:
- In the View capture dialog, Select Cloud Provider
- In the Provider dropdown, select LambdaTest and provider Username & Access key and click Authenticate
- On successful authentication, LambdaTest devices will be available to select.
- In App URL, enter your App ID provided by LambdaTest after uploading your app to their cloud. It will be in the following format
- Once all the fields are ready, Click start capture and the capture session with the selected device will be started.