Now that we have the Contexts and Actions created, it is pretty straight forward to setup your first Scenario.
- Click "+" in the top toolbar and select "Scenario"
- Provide a meaningful name "Verify QBank Login" and click on "Save & Continue"
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the Scenario Builder modal and select 3 steps as follows:
- Click on "Save" button.
You are all set now!
Executing the test scenario
- Before you execute your test scenario, make sure the Local Agent is setup on your machine. Ensure JDK 1.8 is installed on this machine (not just JRE). Here are the instructions to setup Local Agent.
- Click on the Run button in the top right corner of accelQ.
- Make sure your local agent name appears under the "Host / Agent" section. Click on the Run button with default settings.
- Navigate to the report to track progress!