In this example, we come across two pages in the application:
- Login Page, where user would login
- Account Summary Page, which is displayed after the user logs in.
Let's create Contexts for these pages.
Create Login Page Context
1. Click on the "+" icon in the top tool bar and select "Context".
2. Type "Login Page" for the Name.
3. Since Login Page is an entry-point Context, provide the URL for the Context. (https://qbank.accelq.com)
4. Make sure to click "Save & Continue" button.
Capture View for Login Page
Open QBank login page in a separate tab.
In the Login Page Context in accelQ, click on "Record New View" (make sure you have installed Smart Capture Plugin already).
Follow instructions to capture the Login Page view. (here is how)
Create Account Summary Page Context
Create a new Context, Account Summary Page. Do not mark this context as entry-point, as you cannot start your test flow from this page directly.
Make sure to click on "Save & Continue".
Capture View for Account Summary Page
In a separate browser, login to the QBank application and keep the Account Summary Page ready.
In accelQ, record a new view for the Account Summary Page context.
If you go to Navigator > Contexts, you will find the recently created Contexts with one View in each context. We are now all set to build our Actions.