Below configuration might need admin privileges as per organization policy.
Google (OAuth 2.0):
- Create a project (if not exists)
- Enable the required API (like Gmail) service for the created project by navigating to the below URL
- Configure OAuth consent as described here with the below instructions
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the OAuth consent screen step
- Add at least one test user id which is used in ACCELQ automation (only added users will be able to access the enabled service) in the Test users step.
- If any test users are added, users should enable the related API service as mentioned in #2
- Create an OAuth client secrets file for the desktop app described in section OAuth client ID credentials
- Download the client secrets JSON file (google client secret file)
Azure (OAuth 2.0):
- Complete the steps in the section Register a new application in the Azure portal as described here and get the client id and tenant id for the app.
- Configure the platform for desktop application with redirect URI http://localhost as described here. Also under Advanced settings, Enable the allow public client flows and save the changes.
This step can be one time and across the organization.