Enter text operation in a table cell, in ACCELQ is supported with an array of options.
Command name: Input text in a cell of web table
Element Spec is an important option in this command which allows configuring where the text is entered in the table cell. This option takes 3 possible values:
1. In table cell: Text will be entered in a given cell specified by the row number and column number
2. An element in table cell: Text will be entered in an element in HTML table cell. HTML element is identified by the HTML tag and instance number. If html tag is provided, it selects element with this tag> Default will be any child element tag with default instance 1.
3. A template element in table cell: You can freely specify an element structure, in which the text will be entered. Such an element must already be defined in element repo. Useful for more complex situations.
Here is the complete listing of options you can provide while configuring this command in your logic.
1. Following snippet enters text in second cell of first row in savings table.
2. Following snippet enters text in, first Input field (html tag: <input>) in the second cell of the first row in savings table.
3. Following snippet enters text in username (sample element saved in the repository) input field in the first cell of the second row in the savings table.