Toolbar actions for Scenario
At the Scenario level, the following toolbar actions are available.
- Check Out/Check In button: Allows you to check-out or check-in the Scenario either to make or commit changes. Change control feature must be enabled at the project level for this functionality to appear here.
- Run button: Runs the current Scenario.
- Clone buton: Clones and makes a copy of the Scenario. You can choose to either copy or ignore the data table (test cases) when you clone.
- Refresh and Delete buttons to refresh the entity or to delete it.
Scenario step management
You can invoke the context menu either by right-clicking a step or by clicking the "..." icon at the end of the step.
- Add Step After: Creates a new step after the current step (keyboard shortcut: Enter)
- Add Step Before: Creates a new step before the current step (keyboard shortcut: Shift-Enter)
- Delete Step: Simply press the Delete button. Note that the Scenario may end up with a missing-step alert if the step deletion causes the Scenario to go out of sequence.
- Step Info: Provides basic information about the Action which is used for the current step.
In addition, you can also delete all steps in one go, by pressing the "..." icon at the top of the steps.