Below configuration might need admin privileges as per organization policy.
Google (OAuth 2.0):
- Create a project (if not exists)
- Enable the required API (like Gmail) service for the created project by navigating to the below URL
- Configure OAuth consent as described here with the below instructions
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the OAuth consent screen step
- Add at least one test user id which is used in ACCELQ automation (only added users will be able to access the enabled service) in the Test users step.
- If any test users are added, users should enable the related API service as mentioned in #2
- Create an OAuth client secrets file for the desktop app described in section OAuth client ID credentials
- Download the client secrets JSON file (google client secret file)
Azure (OAuth 2.0):
- Complete the steps in the section Register a new application in the Azure portal as described here and get the client id and tenant id for the app.
- Configure the platform for desktop application with redirect URI http://localhost as described here. Also under Advanced settings, Enable the allow public client flows and save the changes.
This step can be one time and across the organization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.