Before proceeding, refer this article. How to capture views from a mobile device.
To capture views from Saucelabs, we need Saucelabs data centre, username and accessKey
To obtain these,
- login to your Saucelabs account.
- At the top right corner, we will find the data centre information.
- On left of data centre dropdown, we will find Account dropdown. In the list, click on User Settings.
- In this page, we shall find username and accessKey
- Host and Port can be ignored for normal accounts. If your account has custom host and port, that information can be given.
Once you click Authenticate, Your devices will be fetched from Saucelabs data centre as shown below.
Once we select OS and Version combination, we will be able to select supported device as shown in above screenshot.
App ID accepts any public app url or file ID of uploaded app in Saucelabs
or by file ID.
Navigate to Live > Mobile App
Upload your app. Once the upload is done, hover on the app. Click on Settings
In the app settings, you can find file ID as shown below
So, App ID will be in the below format
For any additional configuration, we can create a driver profile of mobile app type and provide additional config, Use it while capturing.
Check this for Saucelabs configuration settings