You can setup Slack integration in ACCELQ to notify test execution and results to team members on slack channels.
Setting up Integration
- Login as Project Admin to the admin portal and navigate to Notifications Settings section.
- Click on "Add Channel" and provide a name and Webhook URL.
- Once you add a channel, you can verify the details by clicking on Test Connection button.
Note: You can configure multiple channels as required.
Note: You can also configure the Sender Name that will appear in notifications on Slack Channels.
Select Notifiers during Test Run
- When you run the test, select one or more slack channels (configured in the Admin) on which the test execution and results should be notified.
- In the Run modal, click in the Notification area and select the channels as below
- You can also configure if the notification should be sent for every test result or only on failures.
When the test is kicked off or when the test execution is completed, users on the Slack Channel will receive notifications as below: