Click operation in a table cell, in ACCELQ is supported with an array of options.
Command name: Click element in a table cell
Element Spec is an important option in this command which allows configuring the type of click happening in the table cell. This option takes 3 possible values:
- In table cell : Clicks in a given cell specified by the row number and column number
- An element in table cell: Clicks on an html element inside a given cell. HTML element is identified by the HTML tag and instance number. You can use this to click a check-box inside a table cell.
- A template element in table cell: You can freely specify an element structure, which needs to be clicked in the table cell. Useful for more complex situation.
Here is the complete listing of options you can provide while configuring this command in your logic.
1. Following snippet clicks second cell of first row in savings table.
2. Following snippet clicks, first HTML link (anchor element) in second cell of first row in savings table.
3. Following snippet clicks on button element in first cell of second row in savings table. Note that button element is an element from the Element Repository.