accelQ provides integration points with market-leading requirements tracking tools so that you can seamlessly work with requirement tracking workflows while still managing the requirements in the external system.
accelQ support direct integration with Atlassian Jira and Microsoft TFS for requirement tracking.
Define Integration Point
Requirement integration information is managed at a Project level. Every project in a tenant can point to a different requirement tracking system for integration.
You need Project Admin privilege to define a requirement integration point.
- In accelQ, click on gear icon on the left nav and open Configuration screen.
- Click Requirements Integration under Integrations section.
- Click on "Setup Requirement Tracking Integration" button
- Select Jira or TFS in the dropdown and furnish the details on end point.
- Once you provide connection information, click on "Test Connection" to make sure the communication between accelQ and Jira/TFS is established properly.
Note: When integrating with TFS, you can furnish either Personal Access Token or Alternate Credentials. More information here.
Use cases for Requirements integration
Once an integration point is established, you can manage requirements from multiple use cases in accelQ.
- Provide traceability information when you are creating a Scenario
- Create Requirements based test suite by inputting a set of Requirements from external systems
- Reports perspectives based on Requirements or User Stories