accelQ provides integration points with market-leading bug tracking tools so that you can seamlessly work with defect tracking workflows while still managing the defects in the external system.
accelQ support direct integration with Atlassian Jira and Microsoft TFS for bug tracking.
Define Integration Point
Defect integration information is managed at a Project level. Every project in a tenant can point to a different bug tracking system for integration.
You need Project Admin privilege to define a defect integration point.
- In accelQ, click on gear icon on the left nav and open Configuration screen.
- Click Defect Integration under Integrations section.
- Click on "Setup Defect Tracking Integration" button
- Select Jira or TFS in the dropdown and furnish the details on end point.
- Once you provide connection information, click on "Test Connection" to make sure the communication between accelQ and Jira/TFS is established properly.
Note: When integrating with TFS, you can furnish either Personal Access Token or Alternate Credentials. More information here.
Use cases for defect integration
Once an integration point is established, you can manage defects from multiple use cases in accelQ.
- Create defect from Test Report
- View Listing of defects against a test report