Results section list all the results of the Test Run and the Inprogress Test Run.
- Total Test Run result count
The total count of Test Run results which are currently in the system is shown on the top-left of the list.
- Result Calendar
The result calendar highlights the date on which a Test is run and the highlighted dates can be clicked to filter the list to show the list of Test Run only for the selected date.
- Search list
The list can be searched by name.
The list toolbar consists of 3 actions, Delete a Result, Purge Results, and Refresh Result list.
- Result level actions
A user can Email or Delete a result by hovering on the Result row area.
Clicking on the Result name will open the Result detail.
Learn more about how to run a test
The Result Detail is primarily divided into 2 sections:
- Result Summary Section
- Result Detail Section
Result Summary Section
Result Summary Section shows a quick glance of the Test Run. It shows:
- The status of Test Cases
- Information about the environment on which the test was run.
- Run Duration and when it was started (on top right side).
- It also gives the ability to slice and dice the result information by Test Case or Scenario and other defined information.
Result Detail Section
Result Detail Section shows the list of Test Cases which were executed in the run. The list can be:
- Filtered by: All, Pass, Fail and Not Run
- Sort by: Order of Execution, Test Case, Scenario, Duration, and Status
The Result can be fully Re-Run or Partially (i.e only Failed or selected Test Case can be Re-Run).
Also, a new Bug can be created directly from the Result.