accelQ View Analyzer plugin allows multiple options to configure the analysis process suitable for test logic development. These options are presented when you initiate the capture process from the browser toolbar.
- Enter an initial delay (usually 5 to 10 seconds) in the text box adjacent to the Initial Delay (sec) This setting enables you to set an initialization delay, during which you can perform actions that may potentially alter the composition of the page. These include mouse-hover to open some controls or clicks to open a menu etc. The accelQ View Analyzer Plugin waits for the specified time and displays a count down from the value you have entered.
- Enter the number of scrolls you need to capture in the Test application. The accelQ View Analyzer Plugin analyses the Test application for the number of scrolls you have entered.
- Enter the delay you require after every scroll, in the text box adjacent to the Scroll Delay (sec) After every scroll, the Plugin waits for specified time before starting to analyze.
- Click on Analyze button. Plug-in is put in wait mode for the duration of “initial delay” setting.
- Hover on the required portion on your Test application and wait for the delay to complete. System initiates the capture process after the delay time.