In accelQ, you could either execute an individual Scenario or a collection of Scenarios through Test Suite. “Run” button in the top navigation bar allows you to choose the Scenario or Test Suite to execute.
Provide following information to execute a test:
- Purpose of Run: Provide a reason for test execution, for documentation purpose.
- What to Run: Select the Scenario or Test Suite to execute
- Whom to Notify: Test Run sends email notifications after the test is executed with a summary of results and link to full details.
- Environment: Select the application environment against which the test needs to execute. You can configure and define Environments from the Project Administration.
- Host Environment: Select the host where you want to invoke the browser and run the test. If you have multiple test labs setup, you can choose which one to use for this run.
- Browser & Operation System: On which browser and OS the test to execute
- Screen Shots: On Error Only/Always
- Page Load Wait Time: Amount of time test will wait implicitly for a page to load
- Element Wait Time: Amount of time test run will wait implicitly for an element to be available
- Run Config: Any Run Parameters that are configured in the Resources will show up here.
Note: You can also directly execute a specific Scenario or Test Suite from the details page of a specific entity.