Custom Fields allow capturing relevant information about an entity with an intent to serve analysis requirements across the system. You can create Custom Fields of different types and assign to different entities.
Following are some of the use cases for Custom Fields across accelQ:
- Allow filtering the Universe based on combination of Custom Fields
- Setup Dynamic Test Suite based on matching Scenario filters with Custom Fields
- Setup Test Case filters when executing test suites
- General filter/update cycle on entities in bulk mode in the Navigator
- Breakdown the test case pass/fail based on Custom Field definition
You can setup and manage Custom Fields from the Project Administration section. Designing Custom Fields is one of the early stage design activity that should be accomplished with business inputs and long term analysis requirements.